I completed my BA Honours in Physical Geography with Minoring in Geomatics at Carleton University in April of 2016. I am currently completing the post-graduate GIS certificate at Algonquin College with a completion date of July 2017. Currently I am working at Blumetric Environmental inc. as a Junior Geomatics Technician providing support to senior GIS staff, engineers and other environmental staff. I use a wide variety of programs related to geomatics including; ESRI ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1, 10.2 and 10.3, ESRI ArcGIS Online Platform,Micro-Station, PCI Geomatica, ENVI, C# and IDLE and pythonWin for the use of making ArcGIS toolboxes using Python.
- Provide support to senior GIS staff, engineers and other environmental staff through office work and field work
- Create and process data collected from the field to create maps using ESRI ArcGIS
- Create technical drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D including surface models, building plans and hydrology flow diagrams
- Strong set of interpersonal skills, as well as workflow management
- Work well in a team oriented, collaborative environment
References are available upon request